Charles is currently Manager Research at the Health Promotion Agency, but seeking new work from March/April.
Capital Research Ltd, now trading as Wayz, has provided expert research and evaluation advice (scoping, design, analysis, peer review), and management since 1994.
Charles Sullivan specialises in:
- conceptually or quantitatively complex projects
- coordinating multidisciplinary collaboration
We focus on providing expert help with planning, design, and analysis, not on managing in-house data collection. For large-scale interviewing and routine data processing, go to mainstream research companies.
Ways we can help include:
- Scoping and planning research/evaluations (including preparation of briefs/RFPs)
- Reviewing designs or completed projects (even reanalysis)
- Training in research techniques (quantitative)
- Complete hands-on involvement with evaluation or research project (through to complete analysis and reporting) is usually restricted to complex projects and/or transport projects.